Monday, January 24, 2011

My weight loss plan

I'm a woman in my late 20's whose been overweight since I was 10. Not just a little chunky but out right fat. This past year I found out that my cholesterol level is 200, for those of you who don't know that's the very first number in the BAD level. This scared me to be honest.

So, for the last few months I have been trying to eat better, read nutrition facts, and try to incorporate more exercise. I have yet to have my cholesterol levels re-checked, but I plan on waiting a few months till my birthday to get re-checked.

However, I am now exercising. I got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas this year from the significant other. I've had it for a month, and while I had a bit of a shaky start, I am proud to say that for the first time in my life I am working out at least 2-3 times a week for at least 20 minutes to an hour.

I have big goals for my human transformation, but health is my main goal. I'd like to lower my cholesterol, improve my muscle strength and coordination. I'd also like to lose about 80 pounds. It's a lot, but I've given myself a nice roomy goal of Christmas of 2011, to obtain it.

This blog is basically going to be my weight loss plan and journal, and maybe help offer suggestions that will help others in their human transformation.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a physician, nor do I have any medical training. The information contained in this blog should not be in any way considered medical advice. PLEASE consult your physician before beginning any kind of diet or workout plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment