Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Plague Strikes

So last week the plague struck our house as the stomach flu made it's way through town. As you can imagine I fell off the wagon a little bit dealing with sick children and a sick significant other.

Instead of cooking at home we ate out, I cheated and had a coffee, didn't do my work out as I was not feeling good. So I was expecting failure this morning when I got on the Wii Fit to do a body test and my work out.

To my amazement, I lost 3 pounds. I felt like I was on top of the world and felt even more motivated to get back on track. I know what some of you are thinking of course you lost 3 pounds with the stomach flu, but I never got sick! 

I'm glad everyone is on the mend, and happy to be back to my routine. I am looking forward to seeing how much I can accomplish this week. I had to give away some of my clothes that are too big now, but I am fitting clothes that were too small a month ago and it's like getting a whole new wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment