Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This Week's Progress

This week has been fairly good. I had hit a plateau for a week or two and the scale wasn't really moving. However, after downloading the My Fitness Pal app on my android phone and religiously counting calories, I am down 3 lbs! I still feel like I need to boost up the actual exercise though. Even when I work out 2-3 times a week, I feel like I should be doing more.

However, I am losing just the right amount every week or two weeks though, so I remind myself it took 18 years to get this heavy it's going to take at least that many months to lose it all. If I keep it up at this pace I should be right where I want to be by next summer! Look out swimsuit here I come!

So just remember, take it one day at a time. This will not happen over night and don't kill yourself trying to do that. Baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment