Monday, March 14, 2011

Music to Make You Move

One of the ways I keep my work out from boring the heck out of me is music. I have a very large collection of mp3's and have multiple playlists that I like to listen to when I work out.

The key is to find music that makes you want to move and add it to your work out. I like a lot of rap and hip hop, but I also like a lot of alternative rock and what I call Fem Rock, which is angry girl music :)

So make a playlist today and get to working out. Remember to mix it up once and while or you're going to get bored again. And if you like to sing along, please do it! It's great for your lungs to sing while you are working out, why do you think the military has running cadences?

My current playlist:
Ayo Technology - 50 cent & Justin Timberlake
Love the Way You Lie - Eminem & Rihanna
Running Up That Hill - Placebo
I'd Start a Revolution - Aimee Allen
Halo - Beyonce
Wall to Wall - Chris Brown
What I Got - Sublime
9 to 5 - Lady Sovreign
Intuition - Jewel
Oh Timbaland - Timbaland

It's over 30 minutes of music, as I do warm up stretching before and after. I also keep the playlist on random, keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment