Thursday, March 31, 2011

Falling Off the Wagon

So I fell off the wagon a little bit this last week and was a little upset when I saw the scale. However, I decided it wasn't going to stop me and went to do my workout, until the batteries in my Wii Fit balance board died on me. So now I am waiting for them to charge.

I am still not going to let it get me down. If I have to wait till this evening to do my work out, I will make sure I do it. My new attitude is not the typical "I failed so I should give up" but is now, "I learned my lesson and will try not to make the same mistake again."

It's important to recognize that you made a mistake and learn from it. Don't tear yourself up, remember that it takes lots of practice and that when you fall off the horse you get back on.

This week I will work harder on counting my calories and making sure to work out each day. What are your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment