Thursday, March 24, 2011

A New Do for the New You!

To date after working out for about 9 weeks now and I have lost 15 pounds, over 16 inches and dropped 2 pant sizes. My sister also gave me a bunch of clothes that didn't fit her right, and today she took me out to get my hair done for my birthday.

I feel like a whole new person. I've lost only a fifth of the weight I'd like to lose but I already feel so much better, and the new do added an extra bounce to my step today.

I look good and I feel good, and nothing is more motivating to keep going then that. My dad called me on my birthday and asked me if I felt old, and for the first time I honestly said No! I feel younger, healthier and happier then I have since I was probably 15.

I love my new do and I can't wait to see how it looks when I've lost even more weight. Keep on keeping on!


(UPDATE: I took my measurements after making this post and I'm actually down more then 20 inches! Take that fat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment